In response to the Coronavirus concerns and ongoing restrictions on small business we are accepting drop & run consignment by appointment–details.
Let us do all of the work for you with Drop & Run Consignment. Maximum Convenience is our goal. Drop & Run Consignment is the most profitable way to sell your stuff without doing any of the “work” yourself!
- Saves Time and Energy—drop & run, let us do it all!
- Drop & Run has no limits—bring as much as you want, anytime!
- Due to continued covid capacity restrictions & handling precautions an appointment is necessary–E-mail the store to make an appointment. Use the contact us page Fairbury or Pontiac to request the appointment.
- No Waiting–No Need to Sort Seasons, we price what we can now, we put in storage your out of season items, then donate the rest to Frugality for you. No other consignment/resale shop provides this level of convenient service.
- 40-50% split of selling price for 90 days. 40% for items under $100 and 50% for items over $100.
- Pick up your cash in your account anytime or call for a check.
- No need to come back and pick up if it does not sell, we donate to Frugality which supports local Livingston County Charities.
- Consignment Account Reports available in store 1-2 days after each drop off.
- Check your account balance online
You will love the convenience of Drop & Run! Stop in between 10am-6pm Tuesday-Saturday!