Drop & Run Consignment
Let us do the work for you with Drop & Run Consignment. It is the most profitable way to sell your stuff without doing any of the “selling” yourself!
- Saves Time and Energy—drop & run, let us do it all! We answer the questions, make the posts, do the marketing & more!
- Drop & Run has a 7 shopping bag per week limit. Please make sure that all items are ready to sell–please remove all items that we do not sell from your drop off before you leave home—disposal fees apply if you bring an excessive amount of items on the no thank you list. See no thank you list.
- An appointment is required . Our incoming volume has increased to the point where an appointment is necessary drop & run. Please give us the opportunity to tell you our consignment waiting area is full before you arrive—this is the main reason we ask you to make an appointment. Contact Fairbury to request your appointment.
- As we transition from two stores down to one—we ask that you bring “in season” items only. Our consignment season may be different than the current season outside. Here is our consignment season chart:
- The best time to bring Spring is January Thru March
- The best time to bring Summer is March Thru June
- The best time to bring Fall is July Thru September
- The best time to bring Winter is September Thru December
- 40-50% split of selling price for 90 days. 40% for items under $100 and 50% for items over $100.
- Pick up your cash in your account up to $200 anytime or call for a check. ID required.
- No need to come back and pick up if it does not sell, we donate to a local charity of our choice or send to a recycling company.
- Consignment Account Reports available in store 1-2 days after each drop off.
- Check your account balance online
You will love the convenience of Drop & Run! Make your appointment between 10am-6pm Tuesday-Saturday!