In response to the Coronavirus concerns and ongoing restrictions on small business we are accepting drop & run consignment by appointment/curbside–details.
Let us do all of the work for you with Drop & Run Consignment. Maximum Convenience is our goal. Drop & Run Consignment is the most profitable way to sell your stuff without doing any of the “work” yourself!
- Saves Time and Energy—drop & run, let us do it all!
- Drop & Run has no limits—bring as much as you want, anytime!
- Due to continued covid restrictions/precautions an appointment is necessary–E-mail the store to make an appointment. Use the contact us page Fairbury or Pontiac to request the appointment.
- No Waiting–No Need to Sort Seasons, we price what we can now, add cash to your consignment account for out of season items, and donate the rest to Frugality for you. No other consignment/resale shop provides this level of convenient service.
- 40-50% split of selling price for 90 days. 40% for items under $100 and 50% for items over $100.
- Pick up your cash in your account anytime or call for a check.
- No need to come back and pick up if it does not sell, we donate to Frugality which supports local Livingston County Charities.
- Consignment Account Reports available in store 1-2 days after each drop off.
- Check your account balance online
You will love the convenience of Drop & Run! Stop in!