Welcome! Thank you for choosing us. When you bring your items to consign, we choose what our customers want to buy. Sometimes there will be no-thank you’s. Please understand that our customers’ preferences must be our selection guidelines. We base prices on supply and demand. We will get the best price possible for you.
- You pay $10 to open the account, no cash necessary, this fee comes out of your first sale(s).
- You receive 40% (less any fees) for items that sell for $99 or less. You receive 50% (less any fees) for items that sell for $100 or more.
- When you drop-off items you will be asked “do you want anything back that we cannot price?” “Yes”-you want your no-thank you’s, then we will sort your items while you are in the store so you can take them back home with you. “No”–you do not want to take anything back home, we price what we can and donate the rest to Frugality…no need for you to wait.
- Items chosen for consignment will have a 90 day consignment period from the date it arrives on the sales floor and will follow our markdown procedure. Furniture aprox. 120 days.
- 99% of consignors choose to have us donate the items that do not sell in the 90 day consignment period. However, you can choose to pick up your consigned items between the 60th and 90th day on the sales floor. We will print your list…then you will find your items and bring them to us so that we can finish the computer work. Visit oncenagain.com/consignor-info for more details.
- Any items previously chosen for consignment that are found to be defective or unacceptable after being received will be donated to Frugality.
- Stop in anytime to use your store credit or pick up your cash.
We take extreme care with all merchandise, however, It’s Once ‘n Again, Ltd. is not responsible for items lost or damaged. Terms of this contract are subject to change by It’s Once ‘n Again, Ltd., without notice.
By Signing, I am verifying that all items in my account are my property and I have the right to sell them. It’s Once ‘n Again, Ltd. is a member of the National Association of Resale and Thrift Shops and is committed to ethical behavior. I have read, understand, and agree with the consignment policy of It’s Once ‘n Again, Ltd.