Some of you will have a week off this spring…..lucky you (wink). Spring Break is the perfect time to clean your closets for cash. If your kids are off you could even have a family fashion show: where your kids’ model their clothes and you set aside the things that no longer fit. We have a couple of blog posts to help you with this task: purging, & how to clean your closet in 5 simple steps. Then when you are done cleaning bring your awesome fashion to sell at Once ‘n Again.
Guidelines for selling your stuff at Once ‘n Again:
- Choose Drop & Run Consignment, you will typically get more $$ for your stuff….but you have to wait for it to sell. We price the current season items (according to our seasonal best time schedule) in your consignment account and buy the out of season items for the cash now price by crediting your consignment account. No sorting-no waiting we do all of the work. It is our most convenient option.
- Choose Cash Now for consignors and we will give you cash for your stuff any season, any time–you leave with cash in your hand we put it in storage and sell it at the right time. We will evaluate 1 bag per day for Cash Now.
- Sort Consignment-If you like for us to sort your items before you leave the store—we have a new rule of 1 bag sorted per consignor per day. You can bring more but you will have to drop & run quantities over 1 bag.
- No appointment is necessary for selling your stuff.
- No hangers are necessary for either option….we use our own and we prefer that you remove your hangers before you come in.
- There is a minimum of 10 items to open a consignment account. After your consignment account is open there are no minimums or maximums for drop & run consignment. There is a maximum of 1 bag per consignor per day for cash now and sort consignment.
Let us do the work for you!
For consignment: We are accepting summer.
Shop, Sell for Cash, or Consign…you have choices at Once ‘n Again!