Do you follow fashion trends? I am always looking ahead to see what will be fashionable in the upcoming season; part of it is my job leading Once ‘n Again but mostly I have always been interested in fashion. Some of the forecasts are reasonable and believable then there are some we laugh at and think it will never “catch on”. Sometimes we are right about it but occasionally, in the not so distant future, we are wearing a version of the trend we were laughing at.
We live in the Midwest so we know some of the trends will never make it far enough from the coasts to reach us in their wildest forms. Which of the trends for Spring & Summer of 2019 do you think we will see?
- Frilly dresses with layers!
- Feathers, fish net, & crochet accents.
- Popular colors: khaki, cream, tan, sand, yellow, lavender & pink combo, pale blue, neons, bright orange, hot magenta, metallic blush.
- Personally, I like matchy/matchy. My favorite for this year is light tones head to toe like cream & tan: a friend of my daughters once told me I looked like a piece of wheat (I’ll take that as a compliment)!
- Living Coral is the Pantone Color of the Year for 2019.
- Popular prints: Black/White polka dots, Black/White checks, color block, tie dye, acid wash, 70’s scarf prints, metallic plaid, zebra.
- Popular looks: utility worker, surf chic, hippie chick, & mixed prints.
- Biker shorts for all occasions, & Bermuda shorts are back!
- Other looks: one cold shoulder, see thru plastic coats, patterned suits, & pink plaid blazers.
- Click here for a list of the brands our customers are searching for now!
Whether laughing or crying about the upcoming trends we have many of the looks you are searching for now. Stop in and see what is “new” at Once ‘n Again in Fairbury or Pontiac, IL or visit oncenagain.com for more information about us.