Items & Brands That We Sell/Consign
- We have a new store every day because we process fresh preowned fashion hourly. Below is a short list of the types of items that we sell.
- Name Brand Women’s & Men’s clothing and shoes—all sizes
- Jeans! Jeans! Jeans! Denim! Denim! Denim!
- Accessories including: authentic designer handbags, wallets, shoes, & jewelry
- We have an authentication process for designer handbags. If we cannot authenticate a designer handbag, we will not sell it.
- Items with no season, we price it all year long: Jeans, hoodies, and non-seasonal home decor accent pieces.
- In a nutshell–Clothing and shoes for women and men that are brand name less than 3 years old—purchased for over $15 new. Handbags designer or other that were purchased for over $15 new in excellent condition. Home décor that is clean, less than 3 years old, and purchased for over $15 new.
- We discontinued children’s clothing consignment in February of 2023.
- Our Pontiac location closed on May 25, 2023.
- Our Fairbury location will remain open to serve you for years to come.
- We sell on consignment by appointment. More info…
A Few of Our Customer’s Favorite Name Brands:
and many more…All brands mentioned above are registered trademarks of their respective companies and manufacturers.
No Thank You List
Please do not bring the following items to us to consign or to donate/recycle–disposal fees apply.
Any item more than 3 years old
Any item that cost less than $15 new (like discount store brands)
Any item that smells like smoke, dirty clothes, or any other strong odor
Any item that has a stain, hole, or excessive pilling
Any item that needs to be cleaned (like dirty laundry, muddy shoes, or dusty décor)
Any item with pet hair or other pet smells
Any items for children
Any underwear, used bras (bras NWT are usually acceptable), socks, or pajamas
Any t-shirts with dates (like Cancun 1999 or Prairie Central 2010)
Any kitchen items like: small appliances, large appliances, flat wear, silver wear, mugs, dishes, glass wear, & china.
Any collectible knickknacks or figurines over 3 years old such as: cherished teddies, boyds bears, precious moments etc
Any wall art over 3 years old
Any bedding–sheets, comforters, pillow shams
Any window coverings, uniforms, scrubs, or maternity clothing
Any hair bows, headbands, & hair tools
Any formal dress, like for prom, bride, or bridesmaid.
Any women’s suits, men’s suits, ties, dress pants, socks, & underwear (we do sell khakis and other cotton pants without pleats)
Most furniture—we only sell very small tables, small chairs, or small accent pieces—can an average adult carry it upstairs without help, then it is considered a small accent piece.
There is more on the no thank you list but these items are the most popular.